What’s the Best Quick Ways to Lose Weight Fast
If you can’t find time to plan and prepare healthy meals and you can’t find time to get your body moving, it’s no wonder you can’t lose weight! So what’s the best way to lose weight fast? The answer involves combining the most effective eating and exercise methods with a few proven supplements in a way that leads to fast, healthy, and safe fat loss that lasts.
- A healthy diet consists of your basic three meals a day and snacks in between. You should not be eating the traditional three big meals a day but rather three smaller meals with snacks in between. Eating more frequently and including all your food groups will teach you how to eat properly even after you stop dieting.
- Sweat It Out – When you train, it’s not about chatting about your weekend, or taking it easy on a treadmill- it’s all about training hard (with very little rest between moves). Fact is, if you want to shed more pounds, high intensity workouts burn more calories than easy, chat on the treadmill routines.
- The next step is to determine your individual daily calorie intake and you can use your weight-loss journal for this. You should write down everything you eat and the calories and fat that are in each thing. The next thing would be to look over what you eat and to see what you should cut out of your diet. If you cut just 500 calories a day from what you normally eat than you can loose one pound a week. It takes 3,500 calories too loose one pound.
- Become extremely focused. Create a detailed short-term goal statement. Spend some time each day visualizing success. Focus on your goal at all times. Do this consistently and you’ll create the kind of laser-like focus that leads to fast success!
- Eating low in calories and fat is not enough however, you also need to incorporate exercise into your daily life. Studies show that most people get enough exercise but rather it is the food they eat that makes us overweight. Exercise to get your heart rate up will have you losing weight faster than dieting alone.
- Plan you nutrition attack – plan to shop and cook your meals in advance. Plan your weeks meals in advance make a list of the healthy foods you need, Then choose a day for grocery shopping, which includes vegies, fruits, lean meat, and low fat snacks – and stick to a weekly budget. And say no to processed foods like chips, sugary drinks,cakes and other junk food.
- Maintain high energy levels. High energy is vital to losing weight fast, so make sure you take steps to boost your energy naturally. Do a jumpstart fast. You can help to detoxify your system, jumpstart your metabolism, boost your energy, and even lose a few pounds by doing a one or two day juice fast or “lemon water” fast.
- I suggest that you have a weight loss journal to record daily weight, calorie intake and the amount you exercised for the day. It is also a good idea to keep pictures of how your body looks as you go along and to put these in your journal.
This alone can be a big self-motivating tool. You can also write in your journal of how you are feeling about your goals and any problems you encounter on the way. This will be a great tool of understanding yourself and can help you understand the reasons behind your weight issues.
Another good idea is to join an online weight-loss help group or start an online diary to record your progress also for extra motivation.If you have to lose weight quickly and healthily this article will show you the best way to lose weight fast.
It is important to do so slowly. Aim for losing no more than one-half pound to 2 pounds a week. One pound equals 3,500 calories. So, to lose 1 pound a week, you need to eat 500 calories a day less or burn 500 calories a day more than you usually do.
Try starting with a weight loss of 10 percent of your current body weight over 6 months. This is the healthiest way to lose weight